Get Perfect skin With This 9 skincare Routine
Everyone has had to deal with one skin issue or another at some point in their lives, whether it’s acne, dryness, sensitivity, oiliness, discoloration or wrinkles. Thankfully, most of these issues are easily dealt with, if you’re willing to give your face a little love and attention
1.Figure out your skin type. The first step to perfect skin is to figure out a skincare routine that works for you. Everybody’s skin is unique, so what works for another person may not work for you. Take a long, hard look at your skin and decide whether it’s normal, sensitive, dry, combination, blemish-prone or oily.
2. Wash your face twice a day – no more, no less. Washing your face is super important as it cleans away dirt, oil, bacteria and traces of make-up that would otherwise be left sitting on your skin.
However, many people believe that the more they wash their face, the better – but this is a mistake. Over washing is just as bad as not washing at all, it dries out the skin and can make it red and irritable.
3. Use toner. Toner is the most overlooked product in skincare, and the step that many women skip. And while it’s not absolutely necessary in your skincare routine, toning has many benefits.
Firstly, toner helps to remove any remaining dirt, make-up or dead skin cells that your cleanser leaves behind, leaving your skin squeaky clean.
Also toner helps to restore the skin’s PH balance and leaves skin slightly damp
4. Apply moisturizer. No matter what your skin type, moisturizing is one of the most important steps in any skincare routine. Moisturizers hydrate the skin by holding water in the outermost layer of the skin. They also protect the skin and improve skin tone and texture. However, like with other skincare products, the moisturizer you choose will vary greatly depending on your skin type
5. Exfoliate regularly. Regular exfoliation sloughs off dead skin cells and leaves skin fresh, smooth and glowing. That’s why it’s important to exfoliate at least once a week, or more (depending on your skin type).
6. Eat healthy. to get perfect skin Make sure you follow a healthy diet, enriched with the vitamins and minerals your skin needs. Vitamins B, C, E, A and K all help keep your skin fresh and glowing.
7. Stay hydrated. As you probably know, drinking water is important for clear, healthy skin. This is due to the fact that your skin – like most other cells in the body – is composed primarily of water.
8. Get enough sleep. Sleep is essential for healthy, fresh-looking skin – they don’t call it beauty sleep for nothing! As you sleep, your skin repairs and renews itself, replacing old cells with new ones skincare routine.
9.Avoid stress. Stress is bad for your skin on every level – it can contribute to excess oil, breakouts, redness, sensitivity and wrinkles. It can also aggravate skin conditions such as rosacea and eczema.
NOTE: The materials and the information contained on Natural ways channel are provided for general and educational purposes only and do not constitute any legal, medical or other professional advice on any subject matter. None of the information on our videos is a substitute for a diagnosis and treatment by your health professional. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new diet or treatment and with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provide.
Images licensed under Creative Commons: